P. O. Box 1483
Shelbyville, KY 40066
Office: (502) 647-3223
Fax: (502) 647-7113
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
24 Hour Emergency Response
Training classes can be held at a location chosen by the customer, or at our EEC facility. Each class is monitored for quality control and the instructors are open to feedback from the class. Upon completion of each class, a Certificate of Training is sent to each participant for their own training records. Contact the EEC office for more details on upcoming training.
- Methamphetamine Lab Awareness
- 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- 8-hour HAZWOPER refresher courses
- 24-hour Confined Space Entry Classes
- 4-hour HazMat overviews (refresher courses for fire and EMS departments)
- 8-hour Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Health & Safety Training
Spill Response • Environmental Consulting • Methamphetamine Property Decontamination • Biohazard Decontamination • Industrial Cleaning • CIAgent Sales